08-06-2014 08:27 PM
Just installed brand new HP color ink for Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow cartridges in my HP 5510 Photosmart Printer.
Printer will only print in black .
After doing Print Quality Report, it still only prints in black. Also, tried cleaning print head. Still no color!!
Window 7 Operating System. No error messages.
08-08-2014 07:43 AM
Hi @scvalleygirl can you try solution 2 at the link below as the supplies may not be vented correctly,
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
12-16-2014 07:17 AM
Just checking this is now resolved?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)