09-11-2013 03:37 PM
Have you ensured it has snapped in place properly? Have you tried cleaning the cartridge contacts?
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
09-12-2013 08:37 AM
also noticed that, with ony a few printings and the various tests, all three color levels very low, with the blue critical - bought these 3 DAYS AGO! - could this be a defective batch?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)