09-12-2012 10:38 AM
HP Print Doctor says everything OK on wireless net. can't even print test page. I can email a print file to the printer and it works... just not on local wireless network. It worked yesterday.
09-13-2012 11:33 AM
What OS are you using?
Try running through the document linked below and let me know what happens. You can skip the step with the Print and Scan Dr. since you have already tried it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)