07-04-2014 07:42 AM
Why does my HP 8600 Plus not display a "Low Paper Warning"? The only way I know that the printer needs paper is when it runs out. I must be missing someting because this printer does everything. I can't believe it is not smart enough to give a low paper warning. Please help!
07-07-2014 11:30 AM
Hi there ChrisinJAX,
I saw your post about inquiring about a warning to let you know the paper is getting low on your Officejet 8600 Plus.
After looking through all of the printers information, I cannot see that the printer has the option to notify you when the paper is running low.
This is what I found from the User Guide :
I hope that helps!
Have a great Monday
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)