11-16-2013 06:18 PM
I bought new color ink 564XL for HP B209a photosmart printer and the cyan and yellow are not working. My pictures are pink. I already did a diagnostic report and aligned it. Can you help me?
11-17-2013 01:27 AM
Have you tried cleaning the printhead manually or using the automatic tool? I would look at this document here. It addresses print quality issues involving color output for your model of printer and will give you steps to take in an attempt to fix your issue.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)