11-12-2013 07:35 AM
Looking for software for the 2800 that will allow unique print sizes, such as 13x19 inches on photo paper, for a Windows 7 Pro machine (64bit). The standard PCL6 driver doesn't have multiple sizes and the software that came with the printer won't install, even in compatibility mode. Can't find any software on HP site.
01-15-2014 01:19 PM
I am sorry you are having issues printing with your HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer. I have found a download page on the HP.COM software download for the Win 7 Pro 64 bit. The link is found at:
This is for the basic printer and if you have a DN or other model, you can find it by accessing:
Enter HP Business Inkjet 2800
Enter the exact model option
You can then select Win 7 Professional 64 bit
I hope this helps address your question.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)