01-10-2014 09:45 AM
I have a HP COLOR LASER JET CM 1312MPF. I've got a problem with scanning. The computer says "no scanner found". I have already re-installed the printer but I've still the problem.
Does anybody knows the solution?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printers – LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
01-10-2014 10:31 AM
Have you installed the Full Software Solution from HP's website? The link is here: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/
If that is not an option for you, in which manner are you installing the printer when you reinstall it?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)