11-02-2013 10:34 PM
I own an HP Color LaserJet 4730mfp. Recently I have started receiving "49.00ff turn off then on" errors when I scan a color document to email or to a folder. Black and white documents scan properly.
I have tried installing the latest firmware as some users on another forum have suggested but that didn't help, and I'm at a loss as to what could be causing this issue, so I am turning to this forum hoping that someone has another solution!
P.S. This thread has been moved from Laserjet to Multifunction and All-in-One. - HP Forum Moderator
11-03-2013 04:12 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)