09-11-2013 08:13 AM
Printer worked normal until yesterday. When powered on printhead slammed sides, and film guide 1/4" high that goes behind printhead assembly came undone on left side. I was able to reattach film guide.
Printhead incompatible or damaged.
Using alcohol cleaned printhead/ soaked printhead/ cleaned contacts.
Ink cartridges are new or recently new. Cleaned them as well.
My use is moderate mostly photos.
Is this a machine problem or just a printhead issue needing a new printhead?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)