Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Two computers this one runs XP the desktop runs Vista.  Printer worked great for a couple of years.  The other day there was just no wireless printing anymore.  We try to print and it says printing in the que, after 30 seconds there is an Error Printing message.  What is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

It is an Aris I'm not sure of the model, it came from Time Warner.

Yes, it connected when I switched the security to WPA.  I don't get it, I've been using WPA2 for years wit this printer without a problem.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums. Can you try the following:

Please Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor (PSDR) tool to diagnose and fix your problem

http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-926&h_lang=en&h_client=s-h-e016-1&h_keyword=dg-PDU

Hope that helps.

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

HP Recommended

The Scan Doctor lists the D110 wireless connection; I push Next and it goes to "Communicating with your selected Product" then tells me it is unsuccessful and has me power cycle the router and printer.  After doing this and pushing Connect it tells me "The Selected Product is not connected".  What should I do now?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you print a wireless network page and check if the wrireless on the printer is still working?

Is the blue wireless light still blinking?

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Yes the blue wireless light is blinking, and yes I printed the wireless network page.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you Uninstall and Reinstall the FULL feature software?

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Is that what I installed on my PC when I first got the Printer?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Probably yes, if you had installed using the CD  that came with the printer.

Let us know if Uninstall and Reinstall works.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and it still won't let me print wirelessly.

HP Recommended

Hi,

What's the install  error you saw when you do teh wireless installation?

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.