04-08-2011 12:13 AM - edited 04-08-2011 12:13 AM
The error i get on the screen from my printer reads, "Print Cartridge Problem. At least one of the Cartridges has a problem". I have replaced the cartridges with new ones but get the same error. Any ideas?
04-08-2011 06:32 AM
Hi - Try following the steps in this document, specifically the steps regarding cleaning the cartridge contacts (even though the cartridges are new). In addition, clean the contacts in the carriage (with the printer power off). Sometimes the contacts in the carriage can get some ink spray on them, causing the cartridges to be rejected.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)