06-14-2013 05:12 PM
I have a HP Deskjet 3522, everytime i internet goes offline this stupid printer forgets its network settings and i have to run the hp dr program to reinstall the network settings to get it to work. This does not take a lot of time since i have it installed and waiting due to this happening frequently but why does it keep doing this? it is so frustrating to have to redo it over and over after a storm takes out my internet.
frustrated in Missouri.
06-17-2013 08:36 AM
Hi, are you running the latest firmware on the 3522?
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)