05-18-2010 02:31 PM
My printer uses 818 and 818XL ink cartridges.
I purchased the printer in China, but I cannot find the ink for sale in the UK.
Is there an alternative Cartridge number that will fit? What can I do as i'm nearly out of black already.
07-20-2010 07:05 PM
|Black cartridge (standard yield)||HP 60||HP 300||HP 121||HP 818|
|Color cartridge (standard yield)||HP 60||HP 300XL||HP 121XL||HP 818XL|
|Black cartridge (high yield)||HP 60XL||HP 300||HP 121||HP 818|
|Color cartridge (high yield)||HP 60XL||HP 300XL||HP 121XL||HP 818XL|
Hope this might help you.
more visit the support link here
01-14-2011 02:31 AM
I have an HP Deskject HP4280 from when I lived in the UK; I now live in the Middle East. I can no longer get the HP300 Inks I used to (although I have one more set due to arrive by post), but understand that HP 121s (and also 60s and 818s) are all suitable for this printer.
My question: Are they simply interchangeable, or is a software upgrade required (if available)?
10-23-2013 03:49 AM
Check out the post below on Regionalization
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)