10-25-2010 10:42 AM
We just purchased a Designjet T770 24 in plotter (with Hard Disk?).
We used to have a HP DeskJet 750C that plotted PDF files fine.
When we have completed our drawings, we send them to our Engineer for his final approval and for him to stamp them. The drawings (from AutoCAD) get sent in PDF format, he adds his stamp and dates the drawings and then sends them back to us.
When I plot the PDF file to the new plotter, the stamp that our engineer adds comes out blurred and you cannot make it out. We have 3 other printers here at the office and the stamp plots perfectly fine on all of them. Is there a setting that I can change on the plotter that will affect this image?
10-25-2010 07:49 PM
This forum is focused on consumer level products. For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Enterprise Designjet forum here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)