02-08-2010 11:05 AM
My client was recently prompted to replace the Maintenance Cartridge and after doing so a message that the INK SYSTEM IS NOT READY is displayed. Several Maint cartridges were tried and they were then tested in a known working unit. The cartridges check ok. When a printhead cleaning is attempted the unit goes right back to INK SYSTEM NOT READY and no cleaning proceedure is initialized.
Any help out there.
PS a manual cleaning of PHs yield the same result and all PH status' are OK.
03-27-2012 02:52 PM
The product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the HP Business Support forum for a better chance at finding a solution.
You may find the Commercial Designjet board here.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)