11-07-2010 06:39 PM
There is not much detail in your question. There are a few things to check:
- Are you using a 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows 7? If the 64 bit version you will need the patch here.
- The Deskjet 720c does not support a USB connection, only parallel. Are you using a USB-parallel converter cable? If so make sure that it is supported in Windows 7, many are not.
- Are there any error messages? Do print jobs stay in the queue or do they disappear without printing? Does the printer go through any gyrations of printing?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)