08-18-2013 07:01 PM
I had to change computers and reinstalled my HP DeskJet 932C. DeskJet 932C Printer that will still run but just has the basic installation. It does not have the features that the series printer has. without the series update I cannot print on two sides of the sheet. It takes two sheets instead of one.
08-19-2013 09:55 AM
You will need to enable the duplexer in the driver. Click Start, Devices and Printers, right click on the Deskjet 932 and select Printer Properties. In the properties box click on Device Settings and set the duplex unit to Installed, Apply.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)