12-04-2011 09:08 PM
When I bought my printer a month ago, it told me to use 122 /122XL ink, but these are not available. HP website says that 61/61XL works in HP Desket 3030. I bought HP 61XL black and tri-color and put them in my printer, but keep getting "incompatible print cartridge" error.
12-28-2011 02:15 PM
This may help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)