02-23-2012 01:20 PM
trying to set up the wireless with the new printer, we are running windows but at set up it is saying the hardware address is MAC? it recognizes the network name but wont let me go any further with set up. can someone please give me some feedback on how to get this installed?
02-23-2012 01:29 PM
What router? What version of Windows?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)