03-26-2012 07:53 PM
Bought an all-in-one HP Deskjet 3052A printer yesterday.
The printer is connected to the wireless network.
The wireless network test results are all positive.
Yet when I try to retrieve the printer, it fouls up.
There's some sort of snafu with the network. Ideas?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)