01-19-2012 11:56 AM
The 364 XL cartridge is compatible, however only the modified version of the cartridge (Manufacted after September 2010)
Make sure the XL Cartridge product number is CN684, Otherwise it is an old generation cartridge and which is not compatible with the printer.
You may find more details listed below:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
06-24-2012 11:08 AM
I live in Rome, Italy, and I bought a new black cartridge (364 xl) on june 06,on a store , in this city. I opened it today and noticed that it was too large. The cartridge is opened, and I have the ticket of the payment. Do you think that I can get back my money or another cartridge instead of this one? On the outside of the box, there is written..."guaranty ends on ... IRELAND FEb.2012...
I didn't notice that when i bought the cartridge...
07-27-2012 02:15 AM
Hi stefalub, have you tried to install the cartridge into the printer? (note the old version and new version of the 364xl Black cartridges are different, see THIS LINK for details)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)