06-15-2011 11:48 AM
I need to find out how to update the driver for my HP Deskjet 6122. We upgraded to Windows 7 32-bit and the only instructions I can find show using a USB cable from the printer to the computer, and the HP Deskjet 6122 does not have a USB cable nor does it have anywhere to plub on in? Is there another way?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)