08-30-2009 05:34 PM
I have a deskjet 6980 that previously worked fine, but currently isn't functioning. The wireless status lights are all off and the printer is offline (my report page confirms that wireless is disabled). When I lift the cover and press the SecureEasySetup button 2 times as instructed by the manual, it simply turns on and off the quiet mode light. I have found no button that causes the wirless lights to turn on. I am entirely unsure of what to do and could use some help, my warranty ran out a week ago and I start school tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
08-30-2009 09:39 PM
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)