12-30-2011 09:09 AM
Can anyone tell me how to print on both sides of the paper only having a black ink cartridge. I have tried every combination possible the printer thinks its printing but blank paper comes out.
08-30-2012 08:27 AM
I'm not sure what operating system you are using but if you are using a Mac OS this link may be helpful. It shows steps to print on both sides of the paper automatically and manually using your printer.
Also here is another post with some good information from ShlomiL that may be helpful.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)