09-05-2013 08:53 AM
Much trouble uninstalling/installing software. Running WinXP SP3 with current updates.
When installing, I get Windows new hardware detected (usb composite device) tried cancelling this - installation not successful. Next uninstall/install - new hardware detected - clicked install and I get a BLUE SCREEN!!! with error showing ALiCP.SYS conflict.
Have tried all HP's diagnostics etc., to no avail.
Anybody have an idea what I can do to correct this problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)