04-02-2009 05:02 AM
I bought a new HP Deskjet F4185. it was working fine till on emonth then i thouth to print my images on kodak paper on day.
It was not able to print them the paper comes out directly without printing.
after that a sound comes like 'tak tak' every time i print any document
Plz help abt whats the problem that its not printing photos in kodak paper
Also help in sorting out the sound..
waiting for quick proceedings...................
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)