09-04-2009 01:46 PM
I purchased the HP Deskjet F4200 All in one printer about 4 months ago. When I first got it, I plugged everything in and did all the tests to make sure it worked, and then I had to pack everything up because I was dog sitting at the time.
I finally have gotten around to setting it up at my place and realized I have no idea what I did with my adapter - I'm having the couple that I was dogsitting for check it out and see if I left it there, but I need a new one. I've checked around the site and I can only find ones for the wireless printers and I feel more comfortable ordering it from this site then going on Ebay.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)