05-21-2009 12:52 PM
I have just recently purchased a HP Deskjet 4280 all in one printer and a HP Wireless G USB Print Server but although I have followed the instructions in connecting them up I can only print without the print server connected.
If I try to print using the server the printing shows an error.
any ideas what I am doing wrong?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)