06-16-2014 09:07 AM
So I am trying to replace my empty black ink cartidge, but the test paper didn't print out after I followed instructions from the video. I am also trying to print something off of the internet, but nothing is printing out. Am I doing something wrong?
06-16-2014 12:27 PM
The document here may help resolve black not printing on your F4440. Is the replacement cartridge an original HP or a reman/refill? The latter generally have poor reliability, see the document here for a study on quality of HP cartridges vs. third party offerings.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)