05-21-2013 02:27 PM
I have a HP Deskjet F4580 all in one printer. It flashes the yellow light and the E stays on! I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I downloaded Scan and print doctor and it says everything is fine but doesnt print test page. I downloaded hardware diagnostic utility 4.1 and it says cartridge or printhead problem. Clear error message and hit retry. I cant clear error message! I can go to services and it will print a print quality diagnostic page, but that tells me nothing. Helpppppp!!!!!!!
05-22-2013 03:30 AM
As I understand the attention light flashes on you HP Deskjet F4580 AIO printer,
Kindly click on the following link to resolve the issue.
though I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)