03-10-2012 06:27 AM
Description: Good day, I recently bought HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 K110, and I'm having problems with printing an A4 borderless picture.
I tried to print an image in Adobe Photoshop using an A4 glossy paper, I wanted the print to be borderless - but what came out was a picture with white margin on all sides.
The image at hand has an exact A4 size (595x842 pixels). Then in the printing page setup, I set the paper size to A4. I tried to play with "Scale to Fit Media", when enabled, the preview shows a margin on both left and right side. When disabled, no margins are displayed, but the program warns me about how clipping may occur, which I didn't mind.
So, with "scaled to fit media" disabled, I started the printing. When it was done, the output was not something I expected.
I tried googling a little bit, and found out that some hp printers are not capable of borderless printing. I'm not sure if my printer is one of those.
Printer Model: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 K110 All-in-One
03-26-2014 10:43 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)