12-15-2013 01:39 AM
I turned on my printer today hoping i could finish and print all of my documents i need for work, come to find out it will not let me print. It keeps saying that there is a paper jam and i checked and did everything that the troubleshooting says to do and nothing has worked. There is no paper Jam and it also says that the cartridges are stalled, I tried everything it says to move cartridges to ther ight side which I did and nothing has helped me fix this issue. I have the HP Deskjet 2514 printer.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)