01-10-2014 07:57 AM
HP envy 5530
This has been sooo frustrating. I'm trying to print a custom paper size 7.25 x 11 borderless and double sided. It doesn't seem to want to print either; both at the same time, just double sided or just borderless. It has a conflict and does not allow it.
how can i
a) print a custom paper side double sided automatically
b) print a custom paper size borderless & automatically or
c) print borderless & manually doublesided (if necessary)
05-27-2015 11:55 PM
I wasted 2-3 hours just trying to get this brand new ENVY 4502 to print boardless, Thanks HP I'll be sure to recommend this to all my friends.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)