10-29-2011 09:31 AM
I'm trying to do standard wireless setup for a HP Envy D410 Printer on an existing home wireless network. I've entered the correct ssid info and wpa password; the setup identifies the network but fails on MAC filtering. I am not using MAC filtering so it should pass this step. Any suggestion before I return the printer?
I have WinXP machines and MACs on my network. I am using a Verizon supplied actiontec MI424WR router on
their FIOS network.
12-26-2011 05:34 PM
I have the exact same problem - the HP Envy fails wireless network test due to MAC address filtering, which I is disabled on my router. So I tried enabling it and adding the printer's MAC address but that didn't work either. Who has the answer?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)