05-07-2009 04:33 PM
Paper jammed during a scan. Opened printer cartridge access door and removed paper. Door now stuck open. Tried shutting down and printer head returned to the far right. Still can't close the door. Pulled the plug and let it set for 5 minutes then repowered. Still tells me to close the printer cartridge access door. Something is still blocking it. I've looked carefully and can't find any obstruction. Seems as if there is some electrical mechanism internal to the hinge that is blocking it from being shut. Help!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)