12-04-2013 11:34 AM
I just downloaded and installed the latest driver for this machine, upd-pcl6-x64-184.108.40.20648.exe released a few weeks ago. I found a problem and hope someone can verify and fix it later. That is, when I change the "Paper type:" to something other than "Unspecificed", I cannot print double-sided anymore. The step is really easy to reproduce, please let me know if I miss anything.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)