05-20-2013 06:58 AM
I have a HP LaserJet Pro 300 color MFP M375nw that will not stop printing a job. The only way to fix is to power cycle the printer.
My clients are Mac. Both the printer and the client are running the latest firmware and drivers.
08-13-2013 07:58 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .
I hope this helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)