07-24-2012 06:13 PM
No sure what the problem is exactly, but you are on the wrong forums. These are the consumer forums and what you have is a business printer. You'll find better answers faster by posting on the business forums. Just follow the link in this post. Sorry for the confusion.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)