10-29-2013 06:56 PM
In some emailed attachments of larger PDF documents, certain parts of the larger PDF file do not print but give the error msg:
Some pages are printed as seen while some pages that are all typed addendum pages within the larger document print with the previous error messages. This printer driver HP Laser Jet 3330 UPD PCL 6 has been recently loaded onto a new laptop running Windows 8 but does same thing on recently loaded similar driver on an older laptop running Windows XP. Even has MS Certified Tech flummoxed. Any ideas?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)