Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)

HP MFP M375 does not print even numbered pages correctly

HP MFP M375 does not print even numbered pages correctly

When I print a PDF document to an HP m375nw printer (that is networked) it scales down the printing on the

EVEN NUMBERED pages {2,4,6,8...} and prints the ODD NUMBERED pages fine.

I would have suspected the file, but here are the variables, it does it on ALL PDF files that have more than one page AND it the same document prints correctly when I print it to a local printer or to another network printer.  It ONLY misprints the EVEN pages on this printer.

So far in troubleshooting I have reset the defaults in the printer and unloaded the printer driver, downloaded the most recent driver from the HP website, and installed it. 

I am in the process of trying to obtain the information if the same file misprints from another PC to this printer.  I will update the thread with an additional troubleshooting steps/progess.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Associate Professor
Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

Re: HP MFP M375 does not print even numbered pages correctly

Few quick and easy tips here:

1. Update the firmware on this printer to the latest

2. Try each of the UPDs, there are three to choose from

3. Try enabling the Print as Image feature from within PDF for a quick work around

My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (288 Views)

Re: HP MFP M375 does not print even numbered pages correctly

Following up on this issue, for those of you who might run into this problem. 

I was able to fix this issue by uninstalling the PCL6 driver and installing the Post Script (PS) driver.

This fixed any printing errors across multiple documents that we were having issues with.

Hope this solution works for you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation