05-12-2014 06:44 PM
After having read previous posts and having tried the solutions, none of them work. I have replaced all cartiridges with new HP cartridges. I got a few printouts after replacing the new black cartridge that had been refilled by Costco with a new HP cartridge. But the colors were still off in the blues so I replaced all the cartridges. Now it won't print and I am getting the message, "One or more cartridges are missing or damaged."
I have spent my entire day running back and forth to plug, unplug the printer, take out the cartridges, replace the cartrides.
Please help someone...
05-14-2014 09:35 AM
Please follow this document for the same issue
Hope this hepls
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)