01-16-2012 03:57 PM
01-17-2012 12:29 PM
What problems? What error messages? Are you using the Wireless Setup WIzard on the front of the printer?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
01-19-2012 08:14 PM
I figured out what I was doing wrong with setting up my wireless printers. All is working fine now and the problems have been resolved. Thanks for your response.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)