07-08-2013 09:28 AM
My HP OfficeJet 6700 is cutting off top and bottom margins when printing. On a particular document, the top margin is set at 0.6, and the printer is cutting off the top by about 1/8 of an inch.
07-09-2013 01:23 PM
I would suggest doing a hard reset with the unit.
Unplug the power cord from the printer and wall
Take out the toner/cartridges
Wait 30 sec
Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall (Make sure the printer is plugged into the wall and not a surge protector)
Insert the toner/cartridges back into the printer
Let me know the outcome
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)