10-20-2011 12:09 PM
We had an HP OfficeJet 8500 and recently purchased a second one. We used HP940 ink cartridges in the first printer. When we opened the box, the new printer came with HP88 ink cartridges. Are the HP940 and HP88 cartridges interchangeable?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)