04-02-2013 11:42 AM
I installed an Office Jet pro 8600 N911a three days ago but it works some times of the day and other not but the third page.
1) I have uninstalled it twice and installed it using the drivers from the web and software that it came with
2) Changed it printer cable because it is connected directly
3) tried running the Hp Doctor software and Diagnostics application but did not work not sure if its cause it on XP
04-02-2013 01:51 PM
Change your print driver to one of the other UPD versions. You can choose from PCL5, PCL6 and PS. Play around with the different versions until you find one that works.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)