02-20-2012 11:16 AM
After reading all the posts, with a brand new printer I am NOT willing to go through "work arounds" to print on their own brand of paper! Will somebody from HP at least acknowledge this is a problem and it will be fixed and we will be notified?
02-20-2012 03:57 PM
Hit kudos if problem solves
02-25-2012 06:04 AM
I am able to print to 5x7 HP Premium Plus Photo Paper. The answer can be found here. https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docna
02-26-2012 09:54 PM
Same Problem here, one would think that sombody from HP would be on this. Ive tried all the suggestions and nothing. This seems too easy, why isnt this fixed already? Might be time to send it back to Costco, what a shame, i was just convinced to try HP for the first time. What a let down, i guess you get what you pay for.
02-27-2012 02:18 PM
I'm having the same problem. It used Kodak paper fine but I have a stack of Glossy Epson paper that will go to waste.
I tried setting it to "card stock" as another user suggested but it still wouldn't take it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)