Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 2620
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

The HP Officejet 2620 multifunction printer does not function independently, but the display does not appear Inlumina no written command function, the buttons have lost suono.- The printer works only from the computer, the display shows the writing only via computer; to restore it to the factory settings what should I do? Because there is not the Italian language? I made several attempts but I can not find the language italiano.- awaiting response thank anticipatamente.- giorgio65

----------------

HP.com Privacy Unsubscribe Update Settings

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

© Copyright 2016 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings @giorgio65,

Thanks for accessing the HP Support Forums for extra support! I see that you would like to reset the printer. I would be happy to help you.

I can send you that information in a private message.
In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope
to view it. 

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. If you wish, to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. Please let me know the outcome. Have a nice day!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Greetings @giorgio65,

Thanks for accessing the HP Support Forums for extra support! I see that you would like to reset the printer. I would be happy to help you.

I can send you that information in a private message.
In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope
to view it. 

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. If you wish, to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. Please let me know the outcome. Have a nice day!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

I riscaricato the program with support assistans, I ran a complete check with doctor and everything is in order, but the display is still blank write functions independently of the PC; aspect references. giorgio65

HP Recommended

Hi @giorgio65,

Do you mean the display on the printer is blank and the reset didn't help?

Thanks!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.