11-23-2009 06:56 PM
My printer jammed, I cleared it out, I replaced color ink cartridge, black ink cartridge is fine, and jobs just queue up.
I can print the test page, the alignment test checks out ok.
Still cannot print any jobs.
Thanks for any help.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)