04-24-2013 10:38 AM
Software install disk giving me a msg. that it does not support my opperating system . I just got a new laptop with Windows 8 64 bit opperating system . How can i get around this problem so i can install software and get back to bussiness asual ?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printing and Digital Imaging > Software to Multifunction and All-in-One - HP fourms Moderator
05-08-2013 05:35 PM
The disk that came with the printer may have been manufactured before windows 8 was released therefore the drivers for windows 8 were not included on that disk. The software is however located on the HP website at the following link.
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)