01-02-2009 07:23 AM
I have a HP Officejet 5510 all in one and its running on a vista machine. I cannot get the HP Diretor for vista?? can anyone advise???
I want to chek the ink levels of the carthridge's but am unable to do so from the windows print menu is there a way i can check it from windows with-out the HP Director program???
Have tried searching around but to no luck would be greatfuly for any help wit this as i think i am getting rid of carthridges with ink still in them
01-09-2009 10:50 AM
01-09-2009 11:51 AM
01-10-2009 10:54 AM
01-10-2009 04:15 PM
are you sure you did not find an Estimated Ink Levels tab in Printer Toolbox?
01-11-2009 12:37 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)